11.20.2007

Amtrak: I don't care about you, fuck you

So, after dealing with a pretty horrific Amtrak experience on Sunday (holla at me if you had a train that was impacted by some nebulous electrical issue at Penn Station!), I've written a pretty dandy complaint email.

Listen, I never complain. You can pretty much skullfuck me, and I'll take it. The only time in recent memory that I've complained about anything was when I went out on a date, ordered something obscenely expensive for dinner and received breaded and fried Satan with a side of Dear God What IS This in return. That's me: tough exterior and an interior made of kittens and rainbows. So you know this Amtrak thing had to be pretty fucking awful.

With the aid of The Consumerist, I whipped up a pretty bad-ass (and shockingly polite!) complaint. We'll see what happens in the next few days and, if nothing, I'm moving on to the CEO.

10xfast: queer consumer advocate.