11.21.2007

A shot at love with Dani, who just keeps getting more butch

She's even butch in a bikini. Yeah, I said it: she rocks a bikini top in the latest ep, and she manages to butch that up admirably.

Nothing too special in episode 7 ("Now featuring 20 percent more boring!"). All you need to know is that Manly Stanley makes it on to the next round, where Tila will go home with all of the remaining contestants to meet their families.

On a related note, I have to say that Manly is losing her smooth game. She tells Tila that she will win some kind of pimp award if she gets to bring Tila back to the firehouse. Nice one, Dani. When I'm charming potential mates, the first thing that comes to mind is to tell them that my friends will think I've got my pimp game tight when they see you. I tell my friends that privately, thankyouverymuch.

On to episode 8 and the surefire elimination of America's butchest reality show contestant ever!