12.20.2007

Dani loses, femmes start packing bags for Florida

I'm a little late to the game with this, but Dani finally struck out on ASALWTT. She wore some guyliner, sported a rad vest/tie combo and got all teary-eyed, but it was all for naught. Somewhere in Florida at this very moment, I'm sure a group of femme girls are plotting an arson with the hope that Dani will show up to put out the fire.

Here's a fun activity: check out this article about Dani from the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. It's pretty brief, but the use of words like "bisexual" and "firefighter" means that there's surefire wingnuttery in the comments section.

Check 'em out in all o' their mouth-breathing glory:

It truly is amazing how far this country has slid into a moral abiss when a lesbian firefighter tries to win the sexual affection of a bisexual nymphomanic purely on the hedonistic desire for self-pleasure. I know most of it is just acting for the sake of cheap entertainment, but I must wonder what these shows say about our society as a whole.




HE/SHE/IT IS UGLY!!!!!!PUT IT IN A "LOCK BOX"


This is disgusting, I am putting it right out in the open, Iff this quarky firefighter shows up on the scene where I am a victim, dont let it give me mouth to mouth.I would rather pass on.


She is not a women. She is androgynous. Check her DNA.


I would be embarassed to even call myself a member of this FireFighter Batallion due to Miss or Mister Cambell(whatever she is)........and I know this is having a negative effect! Just ask the 300 pound DFB fighter that was walking around Publix(hillsboro/powerline) on Monday getting heckled worse then the Miami Dolphins!!! I personally wanted to spit on this guy, for them allowing a disgrace like this to be a part of their Batallion!

FEAKS LIKE DANI BELONG IN THE CIRCUS, NOT OUT SAVING LIVES!!!!!

ps.....UMM DIDN'T TILA USED TO BE A MAN, CAUSE THAT JAWLINE AND ADAMS APPLE IS NOOOOOOOO WOMAN'S!!!!!!


I love the internet!