12.10.2007

Queer-ish music time with The Third Sex

The Third Sex made a couple of albums' worth of hot, hot queer punk rock and then, I'm guessing, dropped off the face of the earth. Who can say? There's not exactly a wealth of information on random mid-to-late '90s queer punk ladies around the internets, so I'm just doing my part here.

All I know is that I saw them at Hampshire College once back in the day and most of my friends went into panty-dropping mode over Peyton, who was the bassist/guitarist/vocalist for TTS.

So, courtesy of me and my show nostalgia, have some TTS. It's dirty, squeal-y, messy and wonderful. "Roy" is just a little bit priceless!




Hi: A little warning in that SpotDJ doesn't seem to want to connect tonight. If this persists, I'll just upload the tracks elsewhere.