1.18.2008

Frankly, I'm not sure what to say

I'm behind on this, but Velvetpark has a video interview with Le Tigre, aka The Best Band in the World. I almost dissolved when rumors of the band's breakup were swirling, and though this interview does absolutely nothing to dispel the aforementioned rumors, it's swell to see the band members are still, at the very least, hanging out together.

In a sort of strange interview, you'll find out that Jo has a hair salon in NYC (which, the next time Wifey and I are in Manhattan, we're totally going to find our way there.) Also, JD and Jo are DJing. Kathleen is still, well, a queer icon.

I love the part toward the end where a dude (?) walks almost right in the middle of the circle, because that would be me. I'm notorious for walking into people's photos and when you live near D.C., it's almost hard not to find yourself in the Smith's 2008 Washington, D.C. family vacation photos.