1.02.2008

New hat purchase: a plea for assistance

I'm in need of a new hat, and you know how the butch kids are when they get an urge for a new lid. Specifically, I'd like a white hat, but I'm having a little trouble finding one that meets my needs. I was looking at this lovely specimen over at Pacsun, but my lifelong ban on fitted caps is still in effect.

So, help a 'mo out by hooking me up with a good white hat that fits the following rules:

1.) It can't be fitted. Sorry, fitted dude hats and my not-dude head are kind of a bad match.

2.) It can't advertise a sports team or college. I have nothing against sports or colleges, but you know, I have standards for my hats. Also, I realize that sports and college are prime white hat territory. Sorry!

Two simple rules. Shoot me a link a trestresfast [at] gmail [dot] com or drop a line in the comments, and you'll have my undying devotion for as long as my raging ADHD will allow.