1.04.2008

Queerly cover yourself

Tentimesfast blogged earlier about riggedoutfitters.com and I'm still coveting the Queer'n'Dirty Wings Hoodie. I mean, c'mon, who isn't?
But for people who want something a bit more, well, softer, there's debrifield.com.

The site sells T-shirts, bags, buttons, stickers and jewelry. I've got my Femme McFemmerson eyes on the sweet orange earrings at the bottom of the jewelry page.

Any site that features a woman walking a taco, hummus and an evil devil Dr. Phil has a special place in my heart.

The downside? Because it's a one-woman-run company, shipments can take up to 6 weeks. SIX WEEKS! So perhaps the queers with ADD should find another option, but for those of us out there who like to order, then subsequently forget they ordered something and then find a box addressed to them outside their door many, many weeks later, and consequently being filled with pure, pure joy, then this site is for you! (Yes, I forget things, get over it.) ; )