2.04.2008

Lesbian Marketplace

I've often wondered where, if any, the advertising agencies' focus was when it came to lesbians. If I didn't know any better, I would have a smattering of okay-to-bad lesbian films and L Word to base my view of what a lesbian is and what she wants. Of course, for the post's sake, I'll forgo any friend's/girlfriend's thoughts -- we're focusing on what the media is telling us to be and want, sillies!

Needless to say, I was intrigued by Out Front's recent post about figuring out what, exactly, lesbians want.

Fact is, lesbians love to wine, dine and (attention Ad Agencies) spend money, and although the gay marketing strategies are far and wide, they don't really have that special touch when it comes to marketing to lesbians. You know, that special, special touch.