7.07.2008

These girls drive the pick-up trucks

I ... you know, I drive myself nuts with the occasional compulsion to query YouTube for "butch" or "femme" or "butch femme".

Sometimes, you get the good and funny. Today, I got a video from some -- uh, I'm gonna assume he's straight -- straight dude and his femme lesbian buddy about why, OH GOD WHY, the lesbians are sometimes attracted to butches and not, say, actual fucking men.

A question for the ages, yo.

After you check this out, straight ladies, ask yourselves this: why dudes and why NOT butches? Honestly. I mean, just to flip it. I'm just saying, if this dude is the average dude, with his questions about why can't he pull a lesbian down to his straight guy, don'tchawannadick level for a couple hours ... then what the fuck are y'all doing? How do you ladies put up with that shit?

(HOWEVER, I will say that "You need to close the deal and close it quickly" is some good advice)

(That guy's not GAYYYYY? WHAT?)

Waiting for the femme rage in 3 ... 2 ... 1: