11.05.2007

400 posts in one day? Get out of here!

GANKED

Right, so now that I've posted more in one night that I usually do over the course of a week, I should probably explain.

I've quit playing World of Warcraft. I've been playing for two years, so my saying this is the equivalent of someone saying they're putting down the crack pipe.

(I'm going to kind of queer this post in a sec. Be patient.)

After two years of playing for a insane amount of time nearly every day, after two years of seeing real life friends nearly fail out of grad school because of alarming amounts of play time, after two years of seeing people take days off work to finish off stuff in-game, after two years of getting called a fag for not killing the virtual dragon (or whatever) fast enough: enough already. Enough. Thanks, but I'm done.

To Warcraft it up a bit: WTS 3 epic-geared level 70 characters. PST.

Blech. Crack pipe DOWN.