11.05.2007

Crap email from a lady?

Jezebel's Crap Email From A Dude makes me cry with laughter whenever it's updated, and after last week's Crap Email From A Girl, I started wondering ... maybe someday there will be a Crap Email From One 'Mo To Another?

Okay, here's why: ever since I started reading CEFAD, I've been wondering whether or not to send them this EPIC post-breakup email that I got once from a girl who had (and probably still has) a really inflated sense of her own intelligence. The best part of the story is that prior to sending the crazypants email, she broke up with me using talking points that were written down on a series of index cards (which I still have somewhere).

It was either awesome or completely humiliating. I still can't decide. The point is, I'd love to see it in print, so ... submit?