11.12.2007

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

Team Gina are 1.) hot, 2.) queer, 3.) hip-hop motherfucking superstars. I'm still moping around about missing their performance at PhaseFest, if only because I think it's gonna be another thousand years before they hit the Dee dot Cee again.

So, for nostalgia's sake, Team Gina are this week's 'mo music mix (should I trademark that, ya think?). I'm hitting you with two tracks from "Gina Gina Revolution," which should be just enough for you to head over to TG's MySpace and buy their album. It'll be best ten bucks you'll spend this month, son.

The tracks:

- "Straight Boys": A name check for foxy dykon Clea DuVall and lots of hilarity about the interaction between straight dudes and femme ladies.

- "A Tribe Called Rocco": Silly self-mockery and a sweet verse about Washington, D.C.