11.08.2007

A shot at butch love

So, there's this show ... maybe you've heard of it? A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila is pretty much rocking the socks of every femme I know because of that foxy Manly Stanley, Dani.

Have you seen Dani? Look:



Manly. Stanley. "Futch", my ass! And a firefighter, too! Ladies, you may commence with the swooning right fucking now.

If you know me, you know that I have a thing about getting ranty about butch representation. If you don't know me, now you know: I get ridiculous over the lack of butches in queer pop culture (or, you know, in real fucking life). So, when A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila airs (as it did two nights ago), I Get Phone Calls (tm).

Oh, Dani: ye of the dorky interactions with Tila, the dimples, the butching of the femme gear they try to put you in and the ... well, the firefighter thing. My femme friends thing you're the hottest thing since Jack Halberstam, and my butch friends and I kind of hate you a little bit for the reaction you create in the femmes.

I hope you win, you charming bastard. God knows we need a little futch up in MTV, since we're certainly not getting it anywhere else.

Dear God, dude ...

I just looked at some comments about Dani on BuddyTV.
A selection:

I have never been with a woman but if i ever got a chance to be with dani i would totally take it. She is so sexy and just watching her on the show makes me hot! Dani..... wanna be my first woman?????


I am married with 2 children, I have been with women before but I have now settled with a man. However, I am really into Dani, she is so humble, so real, so beautiful and I wish I could spend some alone time with her and kiss her on her beautiful lips. If there is a way to email her please let me know...


OKAY IN ALL SERIOUSNESS. IM STRAIGHT, AND I GOTTA BOYFRIEND. BUT DANI IS !@#!@iiN SEXY. SHELL MAKE A GIRL WANNA GO HOMO. SO SERIOUS.

For REALS, girls: keep it in your pants. Although, having looked at Dani's MySpace, I have to say that I might have to start liking butches. And being less butch. Fuck, that boi is getting some play!