11.24.2007

Who uses hotmail?

I usually get sucked into reading MSN.com's weirdweirdweird advice columns after I sign out of my hotmail (yes, I still use hotmail) account. It takes hotmailers to this general page where you can click on a bevy of subjects, including, to my short surprise, a gay & lesbian tab.

Intrigued? I'll continue.

Because I was. With such subjects as "When your date is a bad kisser ..." and "Where to meet women" it had me hooked. I immediately lunged into "First date faux pas" because tentimesfast was dating a ladyfemme and was asking me (me?!) questions. I only wish I could have sent her this link to laugh at and learn from. Because, to my surprise, it wasn't bad. It actually had good advice and not the "this is for heteros and we'll bend it a wee bit to make it seem applicable to you queers" advice. Real advice, like number 5: Don't show up smelling like a chicken fajita. What? you guys don't like that? ; )

So, for all you out there in the dating world, check it out and perhaps you'll learn something on this Black Friday. It at least gives you fodder for those boring holiday parties.