12.05.2007

4 things: the "I'm sorry I haven't posted" edition

I have a really good excuse, as usual. But, 4 things, right?

1.) Here's the part where I make the excuse. I'll hint at it, ok? The reason why I've been a terrible slacker starts with "f" and ends with "me" and rhymes with "femme." OH FUCK I SAID IT OUT LOUD.

Damn.

2.) I'm getting an iPhone! As soon as I get over the feeling of self-loathing I'll have for pulling a fucking iPhone out of my pocket. Which might be never.

3.) It's between The Blow and Casiotone for the Painfully Alone for the "Band That Makes 10xfast Wicked Giddy" award. Electronica makes me so, so, so happy.

4.) Dani? Still around on ASALWTT, despite the effing ridiculous WNBA suit.

I'll be back to a regular posting schedule as soon as I stop thinking about one thing all of the time.

Tres Bien? Feel free to just punch me later today, ok? 'Cause I'm gettin' silly!