12.14.2007

The Queerest Gift Guide 2007 Part 2

I know I said I would be back with Part 2 the week after I posted Part 1, but a girl had to do some major shopping of her own. I apologize and bring you the bottom half. Heh.

For all you local yokels, you must, must, must visit Pulp in D.C. if you haven't already. It's one of my favorite queer-friendly/queer-lovin' shops eva eva and if you can't make it there, you can shop by e-mailing or calling the local numba, but I highly recommend shopping inline.

If you haven't heard of I Heart Brooklyn Girls calendars, or want something a bit more, um, black and white and older, you can see if the On The Lips calendar suits you.

Who hasn't seen "Desert Hearts"? The Wifey and I watched it about two months ago and I was actually surprised I like it. Now, does anyone know why the above mentioned version has just the two women when this version has the duder off to the side and the other chick to the right? Methinks it looks better with two ladies, but I *think* I may be biased.

And who doesn't want a hottie on a pocket case? I like 'em all.