1.30.2008

I heart celesbians

So, Julie Goldman is now interviewing famous Ds on AfterEllen and it's gut-spillingly funny.

I meant to post something about this when the first interview went up, because it was with Kate McKinnon. Kate McKinnon ... what else can I say? I've had an inappropriate celesbian crush on her since AfterEllen first started posting clips of The Big Gay Sketch Show.

Funny, girly, smart, blonde. What else is there? She's actually replaced my long-running, inappropriate, Idon'tthinkshe'salesbianisshe celebrity crush of, like, 5+ years: Sarah Vowell. That one I really can't explain, although I will say that there's something very appealing about the combination of the supremely nerdy girl who's also super snarky that just rocks my socks.

Which brings me to this, dear readers: if you have an inappropriate crush, now's the time to confess it via the comment field. I kind of feel like my multi-year infatuation with Sarah Vowell will win, but hey, hit me with your best shot!