1.28.2008

L stands for Let's get it on! 5.4

Finally, the fourth ep brought on the sweet, the salty and the sublime. Just when I was ready to give up on this season, you had me at hot girls trying out for Jenny's movie, promise of a Bette/Tina reuniting kiss and Shane getting it on. Again. Here's more points of interest:

* Jodi and Bette's apparent ever-dissolving love. Sigh.

* Shane going a bit nuts. And not pulling that hockey hair back when she's working out or learning self-defense. I want to flick a hairbander at her. Though, my aim isn't so great.

* Max dancing awkwardly with Tom at SheBar. And then Jodi signing to Bette that Tom just really wants a boyfriend. So, you're telling me that the extremely attractive, semi-artsy, salt-and-pepper hottie cannot find a boyfriend? Is it all the lesbians he's been hanging out with? Is it ... is it ... well, what is it? The need for him to fall for Max? I'm not so hot on that storyline, but we'll see.

* Tina tires of Brenda (Angel Food Cake) already. Did you see how out of breath Tina was after they were done dancing? And we find out she's a heart surgeon or something? May explain the "spread your legs" medical-sounding vernacular she used in 5.3.

* The not-so-suave Shane-nab by Shebar's owners. And the subsequent threeway in the VP lounge. I wonder if that would ever happen around here. And from previews for next week, Shane is over her minute of celibacy and back into every pair of panties she can get into. Lesbian drama for the WIN!

*Bette's hand grab and kiss of Tina. I actually cheered. Who have I become? But this stuff is finally getting exciting.