7.03.2008

Oh Blogger, I think I'm getting ready to divorce you

Okay, after a year of using Blogger for this joint, I think I'm wanting for more. There's so much that I want to do for the site and after days of googling "Blogger addons" and "Blogger hacks" and "Blogger widgets", I'm sure I've found the solution.

It's called WordPress.

I have to buy a new hosting package for my portfolio site, and it's looking like it might be time to roll LWM - The Blogger Edition! over to LWM - The WordPress With Its Own Domain Edition!

I mean, this all depends on Tres Bien's thoughts on the matter, but man, I sure am sick of the lack of anything decent plugin/addon-wise for Blogger. I mean, I can't even get a decent tag cloud for our 6 billion tags without a decent amount of fucking around? Double You Tee Eff, Blogger ... Double You Tee Eff.