9.05.2008

More fun with server logs

Hot diggedy damn, do I love reading through our server logs and seeing what key words brought readers to our blog. Tentimesfast has blogged before about this and it's always fucking hilarious, so I'm going to give it a shot. Here goes.

Things I can't answer or don't know where to start:

- how to be a hot butch (perhaps tentimesfast can write up a post about this. Now, if you want to know how to be a hot low femme, well then, *blush* let me take a quick sip of my pinot noir and I'll share my wealth of knowledge with you.)

- i fucked my aunt jane (Oh. My. Well, dear, I'm not sure what to tell you. There will probably be repercussions, and I don't think fucking your aunt Jane was a very good idea. Stick to non-relatives the next time you get the urge. Please.)

- you tube clitoris munching (This deserves a hearty What The Fuck. While I applaud your succinct search terms, I am understandably afraid of you. Munching on a clitoris? I'd rather munch on chips and salsa and showsomelove for the clitoris. Much different.

- "i can japan" (Hmm. Tentimesfast? Is this some music term I'm not familiar with?)

- queer girls fucking men (No, no and no. We don't blog about that sort of thing here. I don't want to write about it or read about it and I'm not sure why you do either. You could be a duder looking for a tell-all on how to score with your queer lady friend and in that case, stop. Just stop. If you're a queer girl looking to fuck a dude so you can answer some questions of your own, I recommend you find a good therapist, talk to your friends or do something other than look for the answer here. Sorry.)


Things we all can enjoy:

- celebian crushes (Of course.)

- northern state queer (A few of us caught the Tegan and Sara show back in November here in D.C. and Northern State opened. I love listening to them at work when I'm annoyed by the total tools in my office.)

- rohan lindsay samantha butch femme (I'm not on the Lindsay/Samantha bus, though Sam did look swell in that stripey green and grey sweater the other day. The Wifey and tentimesfast are on the bus and find them intriguing.)