12.12.2007

A flight and a crash

That I am awake at all to type this post is nothing short of a miracle.

I met someone recently -- I'll go ahead and call her Punk Rock Femme since I never get creative with my bloggy nicknames for people -- and we have the ol' Incompatible Schedule Problem (tm). I keep a schedule that basically makes me a character in a shitty Anne Rice novel; PRF keeps a normal schedule that normal people have when they have normal person jobs.

I'm a gamer though when it comes to PRF. She's awesome like that. How awesome? Let's just say that I wouldn't keep the hours I've been keeping for the last week in order to attend a Rainer Maria reunion show. My mad lust for Rainer is widely documented so yeah, this girl? Pretty rad.

At any rate, consider this a warning post. At some point, my new, virtually sleep-free schedule is gonna make me crack right in half. When the day comes (and it's coming soon!) that you read a post from me that's, like, 16 paragraphs of gibberish topped off with a random photo of wolves fighting, then you'll know that I've reached the breaking point. I'll sleep for a week after that and be GOOD TO GO, people.

Until then, I believe that I have a smacktacular documentary to review ...